Welded Mesh Fencing
Welded mesh fence is a regular method in North West side of India such as Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Gujarat. Weld mesh is the term given to the kind of barrier fencing that is manufactured in square or rectangular mesh from steel wire, welded at each intersection. Weld mesh fence has an advantage over chain link fencing wire of not bending so easily and not being so easily cut.
- Fence wire panels are galvanized with the best technology to make them strong corrosion resistant.
- Weld mesh panels are often crimped to add more lateral strength to the panels.
- The V branch on each panel adds extra strength to it
- Long life due to polyester powder coating.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Excellent aesthetic appeal.
- Dual coated (Epoxy and polyester powder).
|Oblong||Long Mesh Size/ MM||Transverse Mesh Size/ MM||Long Mesh Size/ MM||Transverse Mesh Size/ MM||Long Mesh Size/ MM||Transverse Mesh Size/ MM||Long Mesh Size/ MM||Transverse Mesh Size/ MM|
|Long Wire Diameter/ MM||Transverse Wire Diameter/ MM||50||25||75||25||75||50||80||30|
- Ideal for Schools, Golf Course, Residential Townships, Amusement & Industrial parks and Commercial Establishments.
- Welded Mesh is used for fencing in top of walls, surroundings of grounds, protecting and partition of the company premises, protecting cattle shed
We are the leading Welded Mesh fencing manufacturer/provider in Delhi, Trichy, Raipur, Mysore, Goa, Chennai, Calicut, Madurai, Kadappa, Kolkata, Palakkad, Bangalore, Ernakulum, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar and Visakhapatnam
To know the cost/rate of the Concertina Coil fencing please feel free to send us your requirement.
Products vs Purposes
|OBJECTIVE||Barbed Wire||GI Chain Link||PVC Coated Chain Link||Plastic||Convertina Coil||Welded Mesh||Expanded Metal||Solar Fencing||PreCast Readymade|
Products vs Places
|Products / Places|
|Chain Link GI/PVC|
|Residential||Playgrounds||Parks||Sport Complexes / Stadium||Highways||Railways||Agricultural Fields||Agricultural Farms||Industrial||Commercial Parks||Forest Reserve||Airports||Oil & Gas Pipelines|